Project Coordination Manager
- Closing Date: N/A
- Rate of Pay: Salary
- Positions Available: 1
- Type: Full Time
- Duration: Permanent
- Avg. Hours/Week: 40
- Schedule: Days
- Education: College, University
Help to plan, initiate, and manage the development of our next generation platform. Lead and guide the work of technical and non-technical staff. Serve as liaison between customers, stakeholders, business and technical aspects of projects. Monitor progress to assure deadlines, standards and cost targets are met.
What you will do:
- Negotiate with project stakeholders or suppliers to obtain resources or materials.
- Identify the need for initial or supplemental project resources.
- Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope.
- Initiate, review, or approve modifications to project plans.
- Confer with project personnel to identify and resolve problems.
- Support customer integrations and system usage
- Co-ordinate marketing activities and sales channels
Tools / Technologies:
- Project management software
- Familiar with Google Docs and Microsoft products.
- Development environment software: Git
Perks & Benefits
- Medical, prescription, dental, and vision plans
- Long term disability insurance
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Death benefits
- Flexible work hours
- 5 Day work weeks
- Terrific work environment
- Casual dress code
- Christmas gifts for employee children
- Company paid week off for Christmas